Monday - 11-10-10 - 1st day at school

Today I started at South Essex College at their Southend campus, I will be a full time tutor specializing in Graphic & Interior Design. My Main course will be BND general art & design covering 2 years with 3 groups in each year, overall this mounts to around 110 students ( a lot of names to remember). However the college may have plans for me to teach yr 1 BND 3D Design and also on the BA interiors course which is a great privilege to see their confidence in my ability.

As I have never taught before in an institute where I didn't know anyone my 1st week will consist of slowly getting to know the classes and becoming familiar with my to be surroundings with the help of my course leader and colleagues. 

Nervous! it's a strange feeling being I was someone who never enjoyed presenting myself throughout my further education and now that is more or less my daily job role.


No comments:

Post a Comment