Tuesday 19-10-10 - N55 Space station

Today I put together a brief that involved the experimentation of materials & space. This is the 1st time I had created one of my own briefs & being up in the fine arts department I wanted the session to be hands on involved. N55 & Neal White looked into the concept of compact spacial living & the idea of a space on earth station. Giving the guys a hexagonal plan to work with I allowed them to let their imagination explore the potential of modular shapes & look into the possibilities they could create just by using card. "was it a success?"

well no-one managed to quite create an N55 station however we did have some very interesting modules created by the class. The images below are my two favourite in terms of exploration & looking into connections and possibilities. this is definitely a project that I would like to slip into the "Eco-logic" brief next year

No comments:

Post a Comment