Thursday - 4-11-10

Thursday for now is treated as an admin day with no scheduled teaching in place, this will change when I hopefully come to teach on the BA interiors program. Today I was introduced to the 1st year BA students to gather up a bit more knowledge on what level they are at. I will probably sit in on these lessons until I am due to teach as it gives me an opportunity to build a bigger relation up with the students and to gain a better insight into the course structure.

I also sat in on course leader lee heys life drawing lesson with group 2B, these sessions are composed of a live model and a different drawing unit/ method covered in each session. today's session was a quick sketch in charcoal and then using different tones of paper build up the image creating high/low lights and shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment