Monday - 06-12-10 - Catch up week

Class Returns:

Due to the snow all presentations have been put on hold this week and will take place WB13-12-10.
It was a pleasure to see students actually excited about coming back, as i think a lot of them couldn't produce the work load they wanted to using their home facilities.

Mentor Meeting:

I had another mentor meeting with Jo stringer today who is also the new GAD course leader over at the Woodview campuse (Grays). Jo has invited me onto the Woodview GAD team 1 day a week and I will be running a whole project and ed excel unit by myself, specializing in computers in art.

Jack Petchey Award:

On another note, two weeks ago I nominated one of my 2nd year GAD students for the jack Petchey award based on his outstanding performance since my arrival, I received confirmation that he has won, which is an absolute delight for both myself, the student and the course. he will be receiving £200 as reward money in which he can purchase new material and equipment o help in on his course.

No comments:

Post a Comment