Wednesday - 09-02-11 - PTTLS training

Today I started for teacher training and begun my PTTLS course which will be an intense 5 weeks as the course is normally due to run for 12. From there and will start my DTTLS Diploma which will be 4 hours per weeks for a duration of 2 years. I'm am looking forward and interested in what topics will be covered and to watch my skill set evolve both in and out of the classroom. This week we discussed the roles and responsibilities of teachers and establishing ground rules with learners. The only issue that  Iam worried about is that Ihave been teaching since October and that I may or may not of dealt with some issues correctly. Saying that though, this is all part of my experience in becoming a qualified teacher and we all learn form our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment