Monday - 21-03-11 - Adaptations Submitted

Another project complete as Year 2 submit their last project before starting their Final Major. The depth of this project has truly been captured by some of the outcomes showcasing a wide variety of different, techniques, processes and discipline.

Adapations - the artists adaption on a piece of text.

There were so many to choose from in terms of what I thought could summarize this project, and so many outcomes I wish I could show, however I have narrowed it done to one of my favorite pieces of student work I have seen in a long time. Paige Lazarus is part of the "design crafts" discipline and this was her amended book adaption on the classic marry Shelley's "Frankenstein" her piece was based on the chapter where by Victor Frankenstein has pushed this creature out of his home and he was let loose in the forests.  Its the detail that is captured and the physical production of this piece that makes it stand out, a fantastic representation of time, effort and studentship.






No comments:

Post a Comment