Tuesday - 12-07-11 - Getting creative

As much as I have loved every minute of this academic year and with me learning and growing so much as an individual nothing can compare to just being yourself and getting down and creative. 
The last week is always a wind down, completing all outstanding paper work, making sure everything is looking good for next year and then planning (the fun bit). Lucky for me my Course leader lee is a childish and creative as myself, we both love deep groovy beats so we fill the studio with noise and start planning. 

unfortunately Lee was caught up in some rather important course file work that left me to play on my own :(. I decided I would have a go at creating some exciting demostrational pieces of work as I believe "you can't teach what you can't do yourself. As I like setting myself a challeneg and something that I know is going to be a little both "mouth watering" I had a go at the art of paper craft thinking towards the adaptations project we run this year. Let me know what you think.


These were my various adaptations on some classic "Tim Burton" films.

No comments:

Post a Comment