Wednesday - 06-07-11 Screen Printing

Ever since joining South Essex College as a lecturer I have always been inspired and impressed with what was coming out of the printing room. Having a huge interest in print without ever having tried it, I was determined that during my last few weeks at work with students away I would work with print coordinator Sue Little and have an introduction to screen printing. 
I decided that with participation in events company Rejam being mainly graphics and design related that I would use this for my backbone of inspiration. I decided to produce some designs for our up and coming party in mid July. Screen printing is very much experimental, once you have a design on screen there is no real ending to the Screen Printing process. I plan to try and get back into print next year and really master some techniques and improve my skill set as part of CPD.





No comments:

Post a Comment