Saturday - 05-11-11 - 5029 Promotional Material

At work (South Essex College) like most FE colleges we host a series of open nights / events for potential new students. These nights are a great opportunity to showcase current work and talk to parent and students about what our course is about. I have recently decided to take on the task of producing some new exciting course promotional material as we have none in current existence. 

Some of the other course have got flyer's but I really wanted to go create something exciting and that the user has to interact with. I see this as a great opportunity and slightly refreshing as this could be the difference between someone applying for our course. I have not had any of this work approved by my course leader or manager yet so for now I will just show you a preview of some pages.

Ive been working extremely hard on this and fingers crossed it will be approved and printed in time for the next open event.



No comments:

Post a Comment