01-12-12 - Handmade x-mas

It has arrived X-mas is here and the feeling in the studio, out and at hoome feels all that little bit brighter. Being a young creative I have decided that this year I want to put my creatuivty to work and produce my own x-mas wrapping paper and gift tags, if Kirstie Allsopp can do it, so can we!

This is not for the financial economics of it all but actually adds greater value than anything you can purchase in the shops. I decided I wanted to screen print my own wrapping paper and personal test my print skill set out with mass production. This was an extremely fun couple of hours having the print studio to myself and what appeared to be a little print factory with metres and metres of wrapping paper being printed. I decided to go for a classic snow flake design and was inspired by Pantone colour swatches for my gift tags.








No comments:

Post a Comment