06/03/13 - "China China"

Over the past weeks I have been working on the production of a presentation and promotional material to support a recent opportunity in promoting the Level 4 Foundation Diploma course to potential studnets oversees. This has been a really exciting oppotunity to have some live work seen by students of three cities in China. The presentation that I have recently finished was a show reel of imagery, movie and songs showcasing the college as a building, an environment and a place of study focusing of some specifics about the course. 

I am extremely pleased with the final outcomes and have received some great feedback from my manager that the presentations were of great success. For those who may remember me posting up about the new academy I dent, this is something that has been interlinked with the presentation material and is now for sure something that will continue to grow as I aim to produce additional material to promote other courses. Despite the very man late nights and early starts, I cannot stress how lucky I feel to now know that people from China (A place I hope to visit first hand one day) have viewed and applauded my work. For data reasons I am unable to post up the presentation but below is the flyer that was handed out and will now remain as the new University of Arts London Foundation Diploma promotional material.



No comments:

Post a Comment