06.09.13 - Tea for 2

A very good colleague of mine, who over the last 2 years became extremely close and now my very own "cake buddy" aka Nastassja Simensky left the South Essex College this week to pursue her MA at Goldsmiths University whilst working as a artist/fabricator on some very tasty and exciting stuff. Known for her witty charm and sheer obsession with cakes and tea she has now left me and dear friend Maria only having to order 2 pots of tea now "Hence the post title". In the true spirit that is Tash she emailed her close colleagues a home made collage that will live on in her memory at the college. She will probably hate me for posting it up but my god, it made my Friday when I received the following. I will obviously be in contact still with Tash and with year 2 of her MA about to start I am sure there will be some exciting shows and art commissions ready for me to visit. Good luck and thank you for the many fatty cake and tea party's we have shared!




No comments:

Post a Comment