Saturday 02-04-11 - The power of Graphic Design

Being this blog is about teaching and my progress as a professional I decided that I wouldn't post up any social and general stuff, however this I feel is different and deserves a place on my blog. The power of graphics, a slogan, logo or just a picture. How it makes an individual feel and the story behind that piece.

My young cousin "Megan Norfolk" has decided to take part in this years "Race for life". she has a passion for both History and Art and in particular is fascinated by the historical culture of our family and past members. She has produced this graphic to be printed onto her t-shirt whilst participating in "Race for life" and I truly believe that for her age the emotional status and impact of this deign will shed a fear tears and hopefully raise a few pounds for the well justified charity. details of how to sponsor will be available soon but I wish her the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment