Friday - 23-09-11 - 1954 East German warehouse clock!

So as I said in my previous post I did buy some things at TENT london. Ive got a great passion for print and was able to get hold of to screen prints that were both part of collections and 1 signed by the artist himself (in front of my eyes). 
My greatest purchase however came off a stool run by a gentleman called Russell Callow form Brentwood who was selling authentic original East and West German clocks. I must of walked past the stool eight times and then eventually spoke with Russell for around an hour trying to find one around the time my father was born (if your gonna buy a clock for someone it should really have some connection). Unfortunately the closest we got was 3 years out, having said that they absolutely loved it and its atheistically quality will just never fade. If you like the look of this have a look on his website.

                               Rare 1954 East German Warehouse Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment