Friday - 23-09-11 - Tent London, Origin & Super Brands

This weekend I spent up brick lane visiting the various design shows put on annually as part of London's design festival. On Friday, me and the team took the 1st years up to "TENT" as part of their research for evolution, it was a great experience for those who hadn't been before and great primary research. The place was heaving with creativity and some fantastic ideas and approaches to design were witnessed. I was so taking it all in that I completely disregarded taking photos and capturing this through a lens! I wanted to sit on furniture, play with products talk to designers and buy stuff . . I will get some photos up soon taking by the students but as for now all you have is the pleasure of seeing my bag collection filled with creative goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment