Friday - 17-02-12 - Summary of Paris

This could be quite honestly the longest post in the world and so I will just give an overall summary of my trip to Paris. Quite honestly an amazing place, would very much look forward to returning next year and hope to branch out and continue to see more iconic places that are a homage to the area of Art and Design. pompidou Centre was my element and made my trip, however seeing the Eiffel Tower, Montmatre, Musee' Dorsay, Notre Damne and the Louvre museum.

 I cannot recommend enough this city as a small break for the sheer inspiration you get form just walking around. Below are some photos I took unsing my favourite Iphone app 360'. This app allows the user to take panoramic photos and automatically stitches the photos to near on perfection, giving you some stunning results that are hard to achieve by multiples.







No comments:

Post a Comment