Saturday - 21-04-12 - New Book "Graphic Design for Fashion"

I have just received my copy of "Graphic Design for Fashion" sourced, designed and written by design double act Jay Hess and Simone Pasztorek. This book showcases a stunning selection of work that I have never seen before, with a global round up of some of the most innovative work used within the fashion industry. I purchased this for the Design crafts team who like the other pathway groups are currently working on their portfolio however, are finding it difficult due to the nature of their work to structure their portfolios. This book should be able to communicate some visual ideas over to both them and myself and If you have an interest in fashion, graphic design or print then this is a book to add to the collection. Jay and Simone's current website is under development but click here to read about "Graphic design for Fashion" on the Dazed Digital website.




No comments:

Post a Comment