Thursday - 19.04.12 - New Business Cards Arrive

Around two weeks ago I sent off and applied for a collection of digitally embossed business cards supplied by McGowans print. I had never considered the idea of having a need for a business card while being a design lecturer but being they were offering a special edition of 100 free cards to a select few subscribers I figured I would try and get hold of some that I could then use and show to my learners to promote professional practice. Anyhow, After waiting a fair while and wondering if the offer was too good to be true they arrived. extremely happy with the outcome! the digital embossed element really adds definition and a new dynamic to the cards. I cant wait to start handing them out.





Click here to go to McGowans Print

No comments:

Post a Comment