20-05-12 - Departed soles Exhibition

This is by far my favourite time as a design lecturer where final major projects are underway, the weather is good and we as a design team start to plan and prepare our end of year show. Last year I made sure that I made an impact on the college shows with it being my first student show. This year despite the odds against us with space and time, is looking to be another real success, and I am beyond excited about the ideas that are being executed.

This year the show has been named and branded "Departed Soles" a twist on a conversation me, captain Nicky and course leader Lee were having about students walking over us, the building and leaving their mark as they depart. I don't at this moment in time want to give much more away, all I would like to say is on the 13.06.12 the open night of the show featuring an eclectic mix of Fine Art, Graphic Design and Design Crafts based work will be on at South Essex college. (Full details are on the posters for the show featured below)




No comments:

Post a Comment