23-05-12 - Google Education

Over the past term (10 weeks) as part of the 1st years Unit 12: Computers in Art project, I have been working on building up their graphic design skill set on a branding and marketing project. The brief was simple yet vague, to design a collection of promotional and marketing material for Google education.

Each student was asked initially to respond to the work of Jesse Hora and to produce an illustration that would then go onto be manipulated and transformed into a whole branding package. Looking back at the project some parts took way longer than expected and I personally wish that I had run more workshops for those who needed support and help in concepts and the ability to take one design into an array of outcomes. The feedback I have received however form other lecturers and students has been amazing and some of the work is of an outstanding standard. the project draws to a close in two weeks and I am sure to have many distinction based projects. Below are some of my favourite outcomes that have been completed.





No comments:

Post a Comment