10-07-12 - Jack Petchey Award

I am very proud to announce that for the second year running one of my nominated students has won the Jack Petchey award. The award is based on the individuals achievements involved with the course, design work and attitude to studies. Although the award is not personally connected to myself and all recognition is of course student focused, I cannot help but feel extremely proud to be part of it and have 2 winners under my belt. This award was given to one of my current 1st years who will be spending her prize money on the costs of an overseas trip that is happening next year. For the individual not only is the prize money a fantastic resource, but the recognition of receiving such an award will stand out with gold on her CV and resume.


No comments:

Post a Comment