30-09-12 - DROPR

Dropr is a new arts web-based community for showcasing portfolio work and getting to know other artists and designers. I received an email from Dropr after they had come across my work on my Carbon Made portfolio page. It is really easy to set up, and looks professional once you have filled up your space with work, information and everything else to help promote yourself. 

There seems to be a whole host of free web-based portfolio sites out there, and it is all about finding the right one. I haven't got around to posting any work up on my homepage yet, but I was very impressed when the site produced a QR scan already connected to my page (on trend). If you are considering using a web-based platform for free promotional use then I would recommend you consider checking out Dropr, it seems to be in the small stages at the moment but every day there are new posts and new members being added! all that are very keen to share and discuss work.




No comments:

Post a Comment