3.07.13 - Padlet "Paper for the web"

Padlet is a great new web resource that was introduced to me a week or so ago at a recent staff development event. Focusing on emerging technology and how to use it effectively within the studio for students, Padlet offers users a free we-based mood board where you can store a selection of resources including, images, notes and web-links. This is a great resource for someone like me who is always trying to remember specific details about a designer or artist that I read about last month or who was recommended as a to pass on their details to a student. 

It now means that all of my inspirational sources and anything "cool & creative" I come across, will go straight up onto my wall and stay there. It goes beyond that though, depending on how you wish to treat your privacy and security you can open your wall up to other users posting additional content and comments to compile a huge communal forum. I would advise anyone who wishes to store digitally their resource list, or who may have a pinterest, to jump on the Padlet wagon.



1 comment:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff…I think you’ve made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. seo new york

    ReplyDelete