24.11.13 - "If only we had time"

A few weeks ago you may had read that I had been working on a collection of illustration/print pieces that were going to support the pop-up store coming soon to the Royals shopping centre in Southend-on-sea. "Wish in Mind" is opening this coming Friday and will be open each weekend after throughout the December/X-mas period. Everything available in the store will be of limited edition and a percentage of each sale will go towards "Mind" (the charitable organisation). The collection I have been working on is entitled "If only we had time" inspired by one of my favourite designers, the collection is made up of a series of illustrated cards and prints that depict the importance of making the most of our time "especially around festive seasons". I am in the last stages now, and hope to print the work in the next few days. I will post up images once everything is complete. I hope you will come and visit the store not only just to see/purchase some of my work but to support this great charitable project. For more information on the project CLICK HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment