14-08-12 - Abyss series 1

Leading from the work I produced as part of the Departed soles exhibition back in May, I have been intrigued by my leading source of inspiration Luis Dourado. Luis's digital manipulation work captures an essence of movement through the overlap of imagery, for further information and examples of Luis Dourados' work click here. This simple yet effective process is something that I will be demonstrating to students next term as part of their 'Structures' project. My personal series entitled "Abyss" is designed to absorb the user into the image conditioning the essence of time and structure. Like all work produced by myself it is available for print/sale, just message me for details. Digital photo manipulation is something I will continue to work with and the series will expand. For me it is all about about experimentation and sharing creative ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment