02-08-12 - Graze Food Box

Forever talking about diets, healthy eating and exercise led me to having a long and interesting conversation with my colleague, fashion coordinator and friend Emma Bagley. She introduced me to the world of Graze foods, an exciting company dealing with healthy foods on a real personal level. I looked into Graze foods a Little bit more and Saw that they had a range of interesting products on offer with the deal being select what you want to try, select the days you want them delivered and job done. My first experimental box arrived on time and not only was I taken back by how beautiful the food tasted, but with always being on the look out for eye captivating design work I was taken back by how well the company packaged and promoted itself. I would order another box just for the packaging. a really well executed design solution to size, branding and keeping the user amused whilst eating their products.



No comments:

Post a Comment